The Synergist association, in partnership with the Sanofi Espoir Foundation, launched in early September, its new SYNAPSE collaborative platform dedicated to maternal health.
This tools aims to federate all organizations acting in maternal health in order to share experiences and tools; collaborate with others; build new projects together...
It is a collaborative and dynamic web site where everyone can add information about their own initiatives and learn about other ones. Already more than 30 organizations have contributed by sharing their projects.
Follow the link to access it: https://synapse.motherhoodcollectiveimpact.org/
The Maternal Health Synapse will provide:
- An interconnected and dynamic repository of maternal health experts, activists, initiatives and resources,
- A crowdsourced global community on maternal health,
- Matching of maternal health needs with solutions in one place,
- An interaction with maternal health actors - including those seeking and offering resources - at a local and global level,
- An access to smart resources, innovators and problem-solvers, whether they are working independently, or within organizations.